At Massive Media, we believe that life is all about the people you meet. No matter if it’s a friend, the love of your life, or just someone to talk to. We aim to bring people together in a fun, simple and efficient way. Our company is based in the city center of Ghent and is currently running Twoo.com after having run Netlog in the past.
Massive Media employs self-starters that can make the difference by taking ownership.
In return you’ll get access to translate your ideas into immediate impact and help growing our business from day 1. We work fast-paced in a start-up mentality: work hard, play hard.
The Marketing Intern is part of the Product Team, reports to the Director of Marketing and is expected to:
- Assess monetization and acquisition opportunities through competitive analysis, market trends, segmentation, brand awareness and user feedback
- Monitor product usage to observe trends and make data driven proposals for enhancements, new features and products
- Assist in online marketing/user acquisition activity – creating awesome campaigns and identifying opportunities to improve ROI based in results analysis & benchmarking.
- Support the Product/Marketing department with hands-on and project support.
- Demonstrate how new marketing initiatives translate to increased MAU and top line growth.
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Excellent English communication, both verbally as written
- Can-do attitude